Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It's not my email. it's the chat feature in ourtime.com. I…

Customer Question
It's not my email...

It's not my email. it's the chat feature in ourtime.com

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Must be through the web. i;m on a laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Turning chat on and off, shutting the laptop down, but it still says pending

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It's not the email. it's ourtime.com

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/23/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What's the specific problem of that chat feature of ourtime.com? Can you please upload a screenshot to tell the details? Thanks.