Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to recover my account with yahoo but the questions…

Customer Question
Trying to recover my...

Trying to recover my account with yahoo but the questions they ask I would never use can't get past them

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Yahoo from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Google

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I never heard of their questions

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/23/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What were the questions that Yahoo asked during the password ***** procedure? Please just list the Yahoo questions here, do not give the answers. Thanks.