Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get into google to set up our new g.co/home/base. I…

Customer Question
I cannot get into...

I cannot get into google to set up our new g.co/home/base

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am blind in one eye and it is very difficult for me to read the information. I put in my last password ***** then I had to go to my messages to get the number, and then could not get back to reset my password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/23/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please type your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.

It is showing a invalid number. If it is wrong, please correct it. Thank you.

Please use my cell phone(###) ###-#### Thank you

I will call you tomorrow morning. Thank you.