Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to get at my email. Today Google is asking for er…

Customer Question
Hi. I'm trying...

Hi. I'm trying to get at my email. Today Google is asking for er my Sign In. I enter my email address and cannot remember the most current password. I click on "Forgot Password?" and get a form which asks for a code to be entered in the Sign In box. Well, the special one-time-only code is sent to my email. I cannot get on my email! Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. I'm pretty non-tech.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I answered my security question and still couldn't sign in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/23/2017
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You can recover your Google account by sending the verification code to an alternative email account or a phone number that has already been set up with Google.

To do this, go to: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------