Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into my gmail. I set it up in Jan 2013 and never…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my gmail. I set it up in Jan 2013 and never had a problem with it so I don't remember any of the stuff I set it up with. It's just always popped me in when I clicked on it so I don't even remember password. All my email have gone to a gentleman named Dee in the last few weeks. Now I've had a glitch in my computer and my Google developed a problem. Which caused a problem in my gmail so my gmail didn't just pop right in. It wants me to type in gmail name and password. Help.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No, I just use it on this computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't have a cell phone. Maybe I used my sons cell phone when I first set it up. I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything My gmail is***@******.*** I thought and I thought my password ***** 300Anthony but I'm not having a lot of luck with that. not a capital H on happy

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/23/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> All my email have gone to a gentleman named Dee in the last few weeks.

How did you know that?

> It wants me to type in gmail name and password.

Whats the Gmail address? Do you mind I test it from my side?

Are you still with me?

No I don't want you to access my computer and charge me even more money. You people are terrible. I just want you to refund my $5 and quit trying to get ore money out of me. And, you had better not have deducted any more than just the $5 from my account because you certainly haven't solved the issue. Does Google know how you offer support for them?