Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't receive email in windows 10 home edition. Internet…

Customer Question
Can't receive email in...

Can't receive email in windows 10 home edition

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Internet connection is good.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Only what came with Windows

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My "sent" folder shows sent items but nothing in received. My wife emailed me from her cell phone but not received

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/23/2017
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 6 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know the email service you are using

AS i stated I am using Windows 10 email. I think it is called Windows live mail. It is the email program that comes with Windows 10. My internet service provider is att uverse

let me know your email address

I'm not sure if I sent last response but my email address is***@******.*** The email that windows 10 uses i Outlook

thanks for the email

please click here to sign on the webmail version

once signed in check if you are able to send and receive emails in webmail

let me know and i will suggest further accordingly

I signed up for gmail & chose to let my mail account in windows 10 mange it. I can send & receive from gmail in windows 10 but still can not receive mail if I send through outlook live (windows 10) Also want you to know I am communicating with you on my wife's apple computer. email is the same

I am sorry for the delay in response

It seems that the att email with which you are facing a problem with sending and receiving and would need to be reconfigured

have you tried to edit the account settings in outlook