Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Who do i contact to find out about icloud emails that I

Customer Question
Hi Pearl! Who do...

Hi Pearl! Who do i contact to find out about icloud emails that I think are spam?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser....google chrome

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried sending the email to***@******.***.......it came back. I tried sending it to appleicloud.com.....it came back.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No........I'm just frustrated.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/23/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

What exactly are you having trouble with icloud?

Never mind. I googled the answer. Thank you.