Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I’m not sure what you can help I don’ t understand what I…

Customer Question
I’m not sure what you...
I’m not sure what you can help I don’ t understand what I have to do I wanted to cancel an email that I opened and never used now I had to pay 5$ but for what? You are not the peop,e that can help me, the email that I use is:***@******.*** I’ve used this email for years now if you need to email me do it on this address thank you. By the way I need the password ***** I can cancel where they ask for that email password
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/23/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Basically, do you mean you forgot the password ***** email address***@******.***, and you want to recover it?