Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When trying to access email get request for pop, net

Customer Question
When trying to access...

When trying to access email get request for pop, net password. entered all known words get no response

Technician's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I dont know

Technician's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to access my account entering my email name and birth date but I am not recognised

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
No point in responding by email, email is not working. That is my problem
Hello are you still awake?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
ARE WE STILL CONNECTED?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/23/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess