Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We can not finish our uber account It will not accept the…

Customer Question
We can not finish...

We can not finish our uber account It will not accept the email address or phone number - already in use it says - yes but it is ours and we need to get the credit card details included before it will work ,

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Internet connet is broadband and very good - checking email from email client outlook

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No i dont think so I think the reason for failing to complete is that it took too long time before we could enter the credit card details

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No as long as we somehow can finish the Uber details so we can ride it will be ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/23/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a mobile phone right now? Or are you using a computer?
  2. Are you just trying to setup an Uber account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess