Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My e-mail, derived from sbcglobal was hacked I think, but…

Customer Question
My e-mail***@******.***, derived from...

My e-mail***@******.***, derived from sbcglobal was hacked I think, but does not work

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All of them

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Iwent to yahoo online and nothing i tried worked

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 7 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today. Allow me a moment to look over your question.

If the yahoo account hasnt been logged into for OVER 12 months they are subject to deletion by yahoo just an FYI

If it has been within the 12 month window you can use the yahoo recovery wizard which is the ONLY way your going to be able to access it ever again....This is used vastly for hacked accounts. Please click HERE

Go through the Yahoo account recovery wizard very carefully and answer everything 100% correctly and they will grant you access.. You basically have to prove who you are and if you can, your in!

If you need any more help please just reply to me

Thanks very much, Mike