Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Put an important email in my trash bin a couple of days ago…

Customer Question
Hi put an important...

Hi put an important email in my trash bin a couple of days ago & trashed it & really would like it back now

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

It was put in my trash & then I accidentally trashed the trash can I try & get it back

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Yes, I got the email put it in the trash & accidental hit trash & deleted it & this is what I want to retrieve back, can you help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/23/2017
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 7 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

An email once deleted from Trash gets permanently deleted

However if you access your email from a mail client like outlook or thunderbird and have deleted the email from the mail client then there is still a possibility that the e-mail might be present on the main server

let me know how do you access your gmail..in outlook, mail or in your web browser