Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have downloaded thunderbird for email, but it says it will…

Customer Question
I have downloaded thunderbird...

I have downloaded thunderbird for email, but it says it will send a code to make sure i am the one. I do not have an email so I cannot retreive the code

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I have neither email or mail client. I have just put windows 7 in my computer

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I would like to get my emails with thunderbird

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What email account are you trying to add to your Thunderbird?
  2. Are you still able to access your email account using a web browser?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess