Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Ican't remember my password and I can't get my email I tried…

Customer Question
Ican't remember my password...

Ican't remember my password ***** I can't get my email I tried but when yaho was to send me an account no. nothing happened

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help my computer had been set up so I didn't have to use a password ***** get on but something happened and now I canaaa't get in at all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/23/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What's the email address and what is the specific problem, please?