Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

All of the addresses in my contact list are gone. The emails…

Customer Question
All of the addresses...

All of the addresses in my contact list are gone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The emails are there it is the Post Office address that is missing in all of them.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I also have gmail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I use outlook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe their was a large update done recently. Nothing else I can think of. It is on the mobile android phone also.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I am not sure..I just looked for an address yesterday. It has been a few weeks since I have needed to find an address.
Are you still there.
I just gave you my credit card information. Did you charge the basic $5. I have received no help.

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris