Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It won't let me use on phone but works on my husband's phone…

Customer Question
It won't let me...

It won't let me use on phone but works on my husband's phone we have the phone had to shut my down and restart but won't let me use account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Motorola Moto *****: How long has this been going on with your Moto? What have you tried so far?

About a week ago we did everything the manual suggested

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 9 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris