Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I hit the circle with my picture on in and closed down my…

Customer Question
I hit the circle...

I hit the circle with my picture on in and closed down my email. My cell phone(###) ###-####needed charging (which I'm doing now. My old password "Bonneau101936!" doesn't work and that's the last one I have written down. My original password ***** just Bonneau1079. Help!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Just typed a message to soon .... will try again. I hit the circle with my picture in it ..... totally lost acess to my email .... don't know password ***** use.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yesterday ... I have a hard line ...(###) ###-####if that helps.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

81 yr old user .... don't even know what you'd be asking for, sorry I have been very ill and need to access my email ***@******.***

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
12/23/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 2 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
> I hit the circle with my picture on in and closed down my email.What kind of device are you using to send your messages to me and read this message?
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist