Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I hit the circle with my picture on in and closed down my…

Customer Question
I hit the circle...

I hit the circle with my picture on in and closed down my email. My cell phone(###) ###-####needed charging (which I'm doing now. My old password "Bonneau101936!" doesn't work and that's the last one I have written down. My original password ***** just Bonneau1079. Help!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Just typed a message to soon .... will try again. I hit the circle with my picture in it ..... totally lost acess to my email .... don't know password ***** use.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yesterday ... I have a hard line ...(###) ###-####if that helps.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

81 yr old user .... don't even know what you'd be asking for, sorry I have been very ill and need to access my email ***@******.***

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/23/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
> I hit the circle with my picture on in and closed down my email.What kind of device are you using to send your messages to me and read this message?