Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have already registered and previously sent e cards. Why…

Customer Question
I have already registered...

I have already registered and previously sent e cards. Why are you not recognizing my email address or password?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Just log in.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Non. did not know I needed any.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just why after registering some time ago, you are not recognizing me when I want to send a Christmas e card.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 7 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I am trying to get through to JacquieLawsonecards. I registered sometime earlier this year, and have already sent e cards to friends. Today when I tried to send an e Christmas to friends in another state, they did not recognize my email address or password (which I had previously set up with them) and I would like to know why.
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Which email address did you to sign up at jacquielawson.com?