Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a youtube video on my website and I would like to…

Customer Question
I have a youtube video...
I have a youtube video on my website and I would like to send it to clients on an email. I prefer not using a link. What I would like is when they open the email, the video image is there and there are just to click the red arrow to open.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

You want to have the Embed on the email so they can click the Play button?

How do I get it Embedded?

Is that what you want?

You can do that using the embed code from Youtube and adding it to your signature or composing the email as HTML instead of plain text.