Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get my current emails, outlook, not that I'm aware…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my current emails

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I'm aware of. don't know why all of a sudden I can't get emails from today

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Who's your email provider, e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo etc?

charter.net

OK, are you getting any error or message at all in Outlook now? Can I connect to your screen and take a look?

I am not sure who I’m actually talking to right now because PayPal just charge me $47 and I was assuming from the first email I received from you that it would be a refundable five dollar charge can you help me with that

That's the total deposit that you will be charged IF I'm able to get this issue resolved; it should have been shown while posting your question on our site. Would you like to continue?

No Thank you

OK, will get you a refund now.

How do I get my $47 back?

Refund request sent.

Thank you so much!