Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I go to the e-mail password page sent to me. When I click on…

Customer Question
I go to the...

I go to the e-mail password ***** sent to me. When I click on the link to reser my password ***** link does not open

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Do you access your emails using a browser or using an email program like Outlook, Windows Mail, etc?