Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have not used my gmail account in a while and i can not…

Customer Question
Hello. I have not...

Hello. I have not used my gmail account in a while and i can not remember my password. The email i use now did not match up to the one that was used to make the account so i couldnt access it that way. I purchased concert tickets thru facebook and it automatically sent them to my gmail account so im trying to login to get my tickets

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My friend set up the account for me when she made my facebook years ago and i am no longer in contact with her

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What's the email address please?