Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I seem to have misplaced a mailbox called Credit. I was

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have misplaced a mailbox called Credit. I was putting emails into it and then is seems to have vanished?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Half the time computer, other half on iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just tried the search but found it was only for messages....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I seem to have emails going into a file I must have set up called Important..I can't seem to stop emails from going into it I don't recall ever setting anything up

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean a "folder" that was shown at left pane of Gmail account via web was gone? Or, was the folder deleted using an email program on your device or computer?
They seem to call it a mailbox but a folder it is....A folder is gone
Do not securely connect
It is fine for no secure remote assistance, but we still need to know what is happening there. Can you please upload a screenhsot showing how those folders look like on your computer? Thanks.
I don't know the easy way to upload a screen shot
There is an "add file" button around the section where you typing your message. Please use it.
When I did that a window opened and I was stumped again
What kind of device are you using to send messages to me? The same device to access your Gmail folders?
I am using my iMac.
Then the window popped out should be page for you to upload a file...Now you can see how difficult for you to describe the technical things on your screen.As you are using iMac, you may use TeamViewer QuickSupport for easily sharing your screen with me so I can immediately know what's wrong there. TVQS is very popular from trusted vendor. What you will tell me is just your TeamViewer ID and password, which will be shown on your screen.For privacy concerns, please simply remove sensitive info including photos and messages. Thanks.
I think talking on the phone is the way to go...If you cannot do this, keep the $5 and end the discussion,
Sorry I did not realize that you are earning a living with these responses....Thanks anyway
This is a paid site providing professional support with guaranteed quality.
I believe your things in that "folder"can be found.
If the phone call does not help, it can be refunded.