Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

A year ago windows and dell had some issues and locked up…

Customer Question
A year ago windows...

A year ago windows and dell had some issues and locked up the computer, Dell assisted in unlocking the computer saying it was their fault. Due to this problem email was changed from [email protected],net to***@******.*** I believe my AVG accounts were paid til 2019 now I can not check my accounts for what is current.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your AVG software?

I do not remember but I purchased #244309AKBMO5EWW58 dec 5th

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Please transfer***@******.*** too***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean you want to transfer all old emails from the Cismith account to your current Gmail address? Do you still remember the password ***** your Cismith account?