Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I inadvertantly deleted my gmail in box. Can you restore it?

Customer Question
I inadvertantly deleted my...

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes. not there

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Yes also

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your email question.
Please tell me, first, what program you are using. Is it MS Outlook of some version, please? if so, of what version is it?

I am using mozila
It's my gmail account which is on google. I'm new to this so not sure if I am answering this correctly

OK, so far so good. If you are using Mozilla, is that the Thunderbird email program?

I am currently on a government computer and unable to use the connect process. How do i use this at home or will you be connecting to my mobile phone

Did you delete the Inbox from Thunderbird on the government computer?

I hope I can simply instruct you how to recover it, by an easy process, but please tell me the details I have asked about.

but it also deleted I presume from my home computer am i correct?
Can I do this at home on my computer? If so do I just type the just answer.com site?

Hopefully it is not deleted from your home computer. Give me a little time to get instructions together for you....

I presume we are no longer connected so I sign off and take this as a hard earned lesson.

We're still connected, wait just a bit, please...

What is your Windows version on the government computer?

(I'm not sure the Inbox was deleted from your GMail account by the way, though it depends on how you deleted it, of course...)

Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!