Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I do not have the little icon to show my contacts when I am…

Customer Question
I do not have...

I do not have the little icon to show my contacts when I am in gmail. How do I get that icon?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't where to go for help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The same is true of my yahoo mail which comes up at the same time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Open Gmail

Click on the Word GMAIL in the left hand side and select Contacts.