Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail acct wont work can you help me? Through microsoft…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl my gmail...

Hi Pearl my gmail acct wont work can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through microsoft outlook

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I messed around with the account settings but i cant even use it direct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have 2 email accts and want to be able to get into both of them. I can only get into the one that is not connected to my microsoft outlook

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you over secure remote session and fix/check the issue directly?

First of all, please sign out of one account and then sign into the other:

Click the link:

http://mail.google.com/?logout

and then sign into sign out of other account.

And then type in the email address you want to sign into.

and enter the password.

If the password ***** not work,

please create a new password ***** clicking "forgot password" option.

And then use the new password ***** outlook as well.

If this does not resolve the issue, please let me know.

I can also help you over secure remote session.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this? I will call you directly over the phone.

If yes, please let me know.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit) to compensate me for my work, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated.