Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Purchased on Dec. 21st and nothing came into my email with…

Customer Question
Purchased on Dec. 21st...

Purchased on Dec. 21st and nothing came into my email with confirmation

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GoDaddy

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web - my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Can you please tell me about the item you purchased on 21st?

Offer was Megabucks or Mega millions - can't remember

Please check the Spam or Junk email box once.

and tell me if you see any such confirmation there or not.

I bought your product but no confirmation that I actually received it. Jim Day

Have you checked the Spam or Junk email boxes once?

the answer is?

Please Open your emails.

And check the SPAM or JUNK email folder.

and see if find any email from Mega Millions Lotto.

Please confirm if you find any the confirmation email or not?

Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this? I will call you directly over the phone.

If yes, please let me know.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit) to compensate me for my work, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated.