Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Since switching my verizon e-mail account over to AOL...I am…

Customer Question
Since switching my verizon...

Since switching my verizon e-mail account over to AOL...I am not able to receive e-mails on my phone. It is asking me for my password...but doesn't accept it. When trying to access my AOL account..it is asking for my father's middle name and not accepting that either.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking AOL from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Nothing wrong with my connection....albeit DSL...

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I have no problem getting mail on my desktop. It stopped going to my phone...and will not accept my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Please get my e-mail back to my phone...that is all.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. What is the first part of your aol email address (the part before the @ sign)?

DBSchram
I guess I was misdirected to a sales help site. I just wanted AOL to send the mails to my phone as well.
I have no problems with mail on my desktop.
Enjoy the $5.

I apologize for the delay in responding. I was following up with a previous customer. I believe that you are seeing offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website, not by me. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them. Would you like for me to continue to try to help?