Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am a writer and send my columns to newspapers. Suddenly…

Customer Question
Hi! I am a...

Hi! I am a writer and send my columns to newspapers. Suddenly when I attach a document and then "test it" to see if it opens, it merely flips back to another file like "pictures" or "downloads" and acts like I am trying to save it. And around and around we go.

Technician's Assistant: How large is the pictures you're trying to attach?

I am trying to attach my column of less than 750 words which I have done for years until just lately.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your pictures file or send an email?

No. Fortunately, before I sent the last columns, I checked just to see if they were opening. ( I do that!! OCD!) and it just reverts back to acting like I am trying to save it. It flips to my file folder

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Also, I have noticed in my settings for G mail, there is no attachment setting for my Gmail. (Windows 10)
12/22/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
How long have you used Windows 10 and Gmail on this computer? Are you using this computer to write your message to me? Can you please upload a screenhsot showing what's wrong on your Windows 10 computer?