Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Its complicated. 2 computers. 1 with no accsess to E-Mail, 1…

Customer Question
Hi,Andy. Its complicated. 2...

Hi,Andy. Its complicated. 2 computers . 1 with no accsess to E-Mail,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

1 with no printer available, butwith E- mail on moniter. You have two phone numbers on the account. one ending in 93 i do not have accsess to . The other has no texting ability. Can you help?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you trying to access your email account? If yes, please tell me the email address so that I can check its status and recovery options.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess