Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to enable Mskoladd.MskOLAddIn because I'm

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to enable Mskoladd.MskOLAddIn because I'm getting errors in outlook saying it is disabled.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Outlook file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't think so, how would I find that out?

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Outlook is slow because of FastShutdownBehavior

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Is anyone there?
I need to go to bed, can you fix it while I am awaaay?
12/22/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello this is Bing to help here. I am sorry that I could not fix your problem when you are away as I don't know wheee you are and I don't do hacking things.Can your please upload a screenshot telling the error message and more details on your screen? Thanks.