Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

TRYING TO SEND A CHRISTMAS LETTER AND HAVE A CC SENT TO ME…

Customer Question
TRYING TO SEND A...

TRYING TO SEND A CHRISTMAS LETTER AND HAVE A CC SENT TO ME AND SUPPOSELY AFTER IT IS SENT TO BCC IT COMES CANNOT DELIVER MAIL ANDI DON'T KNOW WHO HAS RECIEVED IT OR NOT

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GMAIL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

ON IPHONE IPAD AND I THOUGHT ON COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

NOT ANY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I AM ATTACHING A PHOTO WITH ON MY LETTER I HAVE SENT IT TO MYSELF AND IT GOES THROUGH BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHO DID NOT RECEIVE IT AS IT SAYS A FAILURE

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

how do you send your emails is it through webmail or outlook?

in don't know just send from the mail site
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

sending email from your computer or phone?

no i guess i will find some help my credit card is not charged is it
I did not know would involve all this
are you there
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

you need to let me know how you send your emails and from which application then i can walk you with the fix.

please cancel this for me and do not charge my credit card. I was not told I had to pay for this chat. I do not want to pay for this. Can you cancel this for me thanks
Did you get the above message?
I see you have charged a $5.00 and a $21.00 charge pending. I do not intend to pay the charges. It said you would get a a refund if charged. I am so sorry but guess not experienced enough with kind of help.
Please take care of these charges. Thank you.