Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Wondershare.com has charged me twice for the same product…

Customer Question
Wondershare.com has charged me...

Wondershare.com has charged me twice for the same product and have never given me the codes to operate the downloaded software.My email address is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None that I have been able to connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nol

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
For your extra charge, please visit below site and start the process by submitting the order number or license emai address.http://support.wondershare.com/return_exchange.htmlFor retrieving registration code, please visit below site and. For your extra charge, please visit below site and start the process by submitting the order number or license emai address.For retrieving registration code, please start from below link by submitting order number or license email address.http://support.wondershare.com/retrieve_registration_code.html
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist