Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email address should read [email protected], but

Customer Question
My email address should...

My email address should read [email protected], but actually reads [email protected]

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I havent the sign in page said this email cant be changed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me on what screen or device you are seeing your misspelled e-mail address?

Is this on a browser page on your computer?