Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to change my password for aol. I purchased a new

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my password ***** aol

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I purchased a new phone today and we were unable to get into my mail because it would not allow my password ***** i am currently using.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Probably but not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No not at this moment. thank you!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
I've never heard of this service. how do i know that its secure?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No thank you ;)