Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my password to many times so I'm locked out. I'm…

Customer Question
My name is Cheryl...

My name is Cheryl ****** I changed my password ***** many times so I'm locked out

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I'm locked out of my email account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Possibly, I made a mistake of sharing my password ***** a possible scammer.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I did but it doesn't recognize my phone number anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm worried about being hacked further.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Are you currently still an ATT user? Of their mobile, home broadband services?
How do you access your ATT emails? Via web at Yahoo Mail portal, ATT Mail portal, or a mail program on your phone / computer?
A yahoo portal, I contacted ATT and they gave me a temp code but it did not work.
Right now my computer is being reset to original factory settings. It’s only 28% done.
I also use mail on mobile phone
> A yahoo portal, I contacted ATT and they gave me a temp code but it did not work.
You need to access ATT mail site via web to use the temp password.> Right now my computer is being reset to original factory settings. It’s only 28% done.28%, how could the number was calculated to so specific> I also use mail on mobile phoneYou need to generate app password ***** phone access, no to use the temp password ***** web accessDoes it make sense?