Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Advise how to move emails in specific Folders (for easier…

Customer Question
Please advise how to...

Please advise how to move emails in specific Folders (for easier management of information). Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook. My email address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tried to search of instructions on moving emails both sent/received and draft emails.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This is the most urgent at the moment.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

You have the Outlook app on your computer or you only access it through a web browser?

Both

Okay, if you right-click on the email address in the left bar, you can select "New Folder" and name your folder. Then you can click and drag to move each email, or a group of selected emails, into the folder.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

Contact me ASAP

I am here. Have you received my replies?