Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to send out a Christmas email to a group of

Customer Question
Hi. I'm trying to...

Hi. I'm trying to send out a Christmas email to a group of friends and it won't send

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

I get a message TT

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

Oops message550

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2016 or Windows Live Mail to send and receive emails?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess