Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Since I was hacked early December, most of my mail goes

Customer Question
Since I was hacked...

Since I was hacked early December, most of my mail goes directly to archive! how can i change that? I wish for "mail" to go to the INBOX!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Asked people & they have no idea. one person said to contact Yahoo & this is first positive step - chatting with you. Very hard to find spot to get concrete answers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there anything else I should do since hacking occurred besides changing the Yahoo p w?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Do you access your emails at the Yahoo website or using any email program, e.g. Outlook, Windows Mail?