Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can you help with a locked email account. We just set it up…

Customer Question
Can you help with...

Can you help with a locked email account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

We just set it up on a ellipsis tablet so I have everything but the tablet had to be reset for to many tries

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/22/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!