Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Don't know where my g mail o r email accout our don't know…

Customer Question
Don't know where my...

Don't know where my g mail o r email accout our don't know how to get my email back please help

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I don't even have a email account click on the 2 joined account and nothing happens they are not there

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Idont know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I was fine until I did n update that was a month ago I have email o on my tablet and phone put not on my pc

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What operating system do you use? and did you use an email application like Outlook?

Please CLICK HERE and open the file