Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

To Google: I use the computers at the Lynn Haven, FL. public…

Customer Question
I use the computers...

I use the computers at the Lynn Haven, FL. public library. Bay county, FL where Lynn Haven, FL is located will be changing IP server in the near future. I need to continue to use my gmail account as I am actively searching for a new job. DO NOT ELIMINATE MY GMAIL ACCOUNT WHEN THE CHANGE OCCURS!! You computer people are overly paranoid delusion, and DO NO UNDERSTAND THAT NOT EVERYONE ON THE PLANET OWNS A HOME COMPUTER OR CELL PHONE!!

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

The Lynn Haven, FL public library.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

What is troubleshooting? My doctorate degree is in economics, not computer information systems.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do not cancel my gmail account when the library changes IP server.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
To gmail:I will not have internet service until Wednesday, 12/27 as the Lynn Haven, FL public library will be closed until then for Christmas. DO NOT DELETE MY GMAIL ACCOUNT!! Not everyone on the planet owns a home computer, tablet, or cell phone. The opportunity cost for me to buy these things, and learn how to use them is too high.Dr. Warren A. Bilotta, Ph.D economics.Rachel perhaps your employer could hire me and learn some economics.
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, can I know what device you are using to share the documents above?
What kind of notification messages did you receive regarding Gmail address? From Google?