Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I like to bring back a old E-Mail address. Aol.com. Web

Customer Question
Good Day I like...

Good Day I like to bring back a old E-Mail address

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Aol help , key word, setting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Ihad this e-mail for yrs tham i loss aol for a bit and can not get it back.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's wrong with your AOL mailbox? You forgot the password ***** you lost its Desktop Gold icon on the computer desktop?