Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is there any way to get my old emails from a particular

Customer Question
Is there any way...

Is there any way to get my old emails from a particular person. I need backup on a legal issue. They are from September 2016 to September 2017

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mostly thru a Mozilla Firefox and sometimes on phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went to gmail and it told me to use the drop down arrow to the left of the search. And put in criteria - nothing came up I am pretty electronically challenged.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Another question, is there a way to get the old text messages also?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you would like to start a remote session so I can help you search for those emails. As far as text messages, I am afraid that if you deleted them on your phone, they are pretty much gone, but your emails we should be able to find.

The remote session is guaranteed, if we cannot find the emails together I will refund the remote session fee.