Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Jess, I have an Earthlink site - [email protected] and…

Customer Question
Hi, Jess, I...

Hi, Jess, I have an Earthlink site -***@******.*** and password ***** that site - I just opened an account with Google - generalwoton5& and a different password. I tried to get into my fantum account with my old password ***** I get rejected every time. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I only have Earthlink (old) and Google (new)

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I should have - filled out all the paperwork. (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What is the charge for your service??

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
12/21/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I tried to get into my fantum account with my old password ***** I get rejected every time

BUT for me it looked like your Earthlink account had nothing to do with the Gmail one. If you accessed both accounts via web using the same browser, please advise the browser's name, let me review if it is possible you already saved the password ***** with the browser. Thanks.