Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a message that my account was going to be closed.

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message that my account was going to be closed

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my labtop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, the message said, my gmail account bigmaj701 would be removed in one hour

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all the info that I have

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Can you send me the sender's email address please?