Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Ishut out of my old outlook email and want to transfer my…

Customer Question
Ishut out of my...

Ishut out of my old outlook email and want to transfer my email to my newaccoutn

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

I didn't they shut off my account

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

A lot of forms and talking to people like you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you want my urls

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Both Outlook? From which version to which version? The same OS or different such as from Windows to Mac? Please clarify. Thanks.

outlook or Hotmail msn.com

It seems you are referring outlook as outlook.com, not Microsoft Outlook program of Office suite. Am I correct?

If yes, the question turns to how to transfer emails between two email accounts via web?

If this is case, the most simple solution is to get a mail program installed on the computer, then merge or transfer emails between the two Microsoft accounts on IMAP protocold.

Does it make sense?