Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My microsoft acct is registered under my work e-mail

Customer Question
My microsoft acct is...

My microsoft acct is registered under my work e-mail address. I can no longer access that e-mail from home (govt stuff). How to I change my acct to another adress?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not that one, but I can log into my home account (Comcast)

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I dont remember. I never had a problem before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do they need my current e-mail addresses?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know