Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Not able to send it. Yahoo. Mac pro computer. None. Just…

Customer Question
Not able to send...

Not able to send it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mac pro computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/21/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you not able to send your Yahoo emails now? When did this first start?